Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Friday.... woohoo!!

Yep we made it to Friday. I have a few new files in the store and bundled up my valentine's ones as well in wait for the sale on the 21st. I won't have a presale on the Valentine's Bundle. So make sure to get it at 50% if you can use it. For those of us on the West coast the sale starts at about 9 pm. on Sunday night. Wohooo! So we get a jump on the ball.
***
I will have an announcement of a challenge on Monday and the prize is a money prize and I threw in with two other designers at Paperthreads to do it. Sooo WOOHOO. I am wondering if anyone can guess what the theme will be?? Anyone??



And my next announcement is Joni Damico as a creative member.

***
I have known Joni for quite a while and she even entered my wordbook challenge with a book about Ace! And also sent me some other pieces. Here are a few of her projects she has shared with me and I look forward to her happy smile on the team.












About Joni...


I started scrapbooking in 2001 and really love all aspects of it ~ from shopping, creating, socializing, organizing, and collecting! I haven't learned yet how to create files on my Wishblade so Chris's blog has always been one of the first I check everyday to see what is new. I was very honored when she asked me to be part of her Creative Team! I've been using her files on my projects since my Wishblade arrived last year. I look forward to getting a lot of scrappin' done and sharing it with you.
I live near Tampa, Florida but originally we are from Pittsburgh. (GO STEELERS!) I've been happily married to my high school sweetheart John for 33 years and we have two grown children Jeremy 32 and Jessica 30.


And her future files can be found on this page.... HERE.


Welcome to the team Joni!
**

Also, I am working on some files for the QMC so there should be uploads next week and here are some of the files that hit the store in the last few days. Thank you to those who are a part of my membership and purchase my files. In supporting me, you support my family and I really can't thank you enough for that.




I better run.. my little one is waiting patiently for me to find the Peter Pan movie. And I think I might put on my running shoes and see if I can't walk for twenty minutes while he watches the movie. I have to do something. We are definitely on a healthier lifestyle trend. So I better get with it.
Enjoy!
Chris
Links for this post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I love your 'simply framed' set. Those are great.

Robin said...

I can't wait till Monday, I have my eye on quite a few things. Well I'm going to take a guess on the theme: maybe something to do with Las Vegas/Gambling, you can tell where my mind is, LOL. I love all the new files. Have a great weekend.
Robin

**