Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Gluten Free Alphabet/Celiac


Okay so I had a request for these so I made a few. I know they won't be a hugely popular file. So I have created three, but I am only going to offer one as a freebie here. If you know of anyone who may be interested in this file, please send them to my blog to download it.

Yes, I do not eat gluten. My hubby was a gem when I found him. When I told him I couldn't eat pizza and most beers, he said .. okay, more for me. Most men I met said. hmmm.. what are we gonna eat? So off he and I went. Enjoying different things. It is always a treat at my birthday time because he comes up with very creative ideas for non-gluten birthday cakes. And the man loves to shop and he can read a label almost as fast as I can.


So I hope someone can use the file and enjoy! The "No Gluten Free Symbol" is one a piece cut, and the alphabet cuts all in one piece and the G F are seperate cuts for on top of the GF image. Password is vacation. These File will be available on Paperthreads soon!

Below are the other two files uploaded at Paperthreads. They should be in the store in the next few days.
Enjoy!


2 comments:

Franny Lesniak said...

I cannot tell you how glad I am that you made these images! My 7 year old daughter has celiac disease. She is quite creative and will love using your files to proudly decorate her school things. Thank you so very much. :) (p.s. I have lots of gluten free tips if you ever need some suggestions - like Namaste brand mixes are the best! - for cakes, pizza crust, cookies, etc. )

Anonymous said...

Chris,
This file is really cool. I cannot at this point see me using it...we don't have anyone facing that challenge in our family. But I still downloaded it ... I just love your work and I want to have it in the collection. Does that sound goofy? Great to see you on all the boards today.
Peace,
shae

**