Friday, June 1, 2007

Leavin' On a Jet Plane



So here are three pieces. One is a solid cloud. The next is the verbage in a cloud and the letters have been stenciled to make one cut. And then the plane. Hope someone can use it! This file is no longer available for download.

Thank you so much for all the great ideas for softball. Honestly, I should have asked for help sooner cause I have been wondering about it for a while now. Wooohooo! I really appreciate the thoughts.

This weekend my hubby and brother are building a front patio for us. I am looking forward to it. Only two weekends til our annual squirtgun party! I think this is our 7th. I am nervous cause I haven't had many rsvps, but it will be fun no matter how many people come. We usually average about 60-70 people. Lots of water guns and I rent an adult size slide. This year it is a "Slip - n - Slide" on Steroids. Should be lots of fun and a good break to the heat. Password for Freebie Files is still vacation.

Enjoy!

Chris

10 comments:

Robin said...

Chris, love this file but what is the password? Love the idea of a squirtgun party. Sounds like a great way to cool off. Have a great weekend.
Robin

Anonymous said...

Love the new design of the website - and glad to still see the great photo of you and your hubby - that just makes me smile every time :) Thanks for everything you do - your party sounds like such a blast!

1Kathleen said...

Squirt gun party - I LOVE IT. Our adopted daughter should be home by November and that is a tradition I can't wait to start with her.

1Kathleen said...

I LOVE the idea of a squirt gun party. Our daughter to be -adopted from China- will be here in November. This is a tradition I can't wait to start with her. Thanks for the great idea.

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout! Thanks for all your great files!

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I like the design of the new site...bright and cheery. Thank you for another way cool file. Have fun with the patio making...I love home improvement jobs with family...bonding time for sure. And a squirt gun party sounds like a GREAT idea...right away I'm thinking of who all I know that might go for that kind of thing! Thanks for the idea!
Shae

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chris. Love the file. Love all your files actually. Now if I could just get 'scrappin' and start using them. LOL

Diane

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

I too love the layout of the blog now....looks great. This file is so awesome....I still hadn't done the pictures I had from when we flew back to see my son graduate from boot camp....my first flight. This will work wonderfully. Thank you so much Chris.

Anonymous said...

Great file, Chris, like always! I like your new blog layout!!

Hope the party is a huge success! :)

Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris

I really like the cool package that you have designed for your your diecuts.

You are a truly gifted and generous person....have a great day.
Mary in Hong Kong

**