Monday, April 23, 2007

Namebook Extras Round Cake, Smile, Heart


Okay so the Challenge is in full swing. The link for the challenge details post is on the top right of my blog. I hope everyone can join. The due date is May 20th. You can post anytime between now and then. Can't wait to see everyone's craftiness.
Here are some additional pages for those who would like them. These Downloads contain the round cake and the round smile and the round heart. Password is still buzz.
I haven't been able to find anything that I like that is baby oriented. So I didn't get a chance to make those. Hopefully something else will work in its place out of these files.
So make sure you pick the right link for what you want. And please remember these are for personal Use Only! Do not Share or Alter and claim as your own.
Enjoy!
TOU: PERSONALY USE ONLY! PLEASE DO NOT SHARE!
Round Cake >These Downloads hit the number quick and are no longer available for FRB<
Round Smile >These Downloads hit the number quick and are no longer available for FRB<
Round Heart >These Downloads hit the number quick and are no longer available for FRB<

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Chris! You now have me checking your blog morning and night. You are so generous AND talented. Thant You. Georgia

Bandon, Oregon said...

Thank you Chris!!

Faith

Bandon, Oregon said...

Thank you Chris!!

Faith

Rhonnie said...

Oh wow!! So cool! I'm just so antsy to get my new laptop :(
THank you :)

shawnyrvr said...

Thanks Chris for the great files! You are always so sweet with your generosity to all of us! Hope things are going ok with your nan. You all are still in my prayers.

Love and Blessings, Shawna

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love the namebook idea. As soon as I figure out my Wishblade, I'll be buying the alphabet set at Paperthreads.com

Anonymous said...

Wow!! you are incredible...soo generous. God bless you!! I can't really download. There is no password. Are you able to provide one? thanks.

Anonymous said...

Is there a password for these? thank you for sharing.God bless.

Kristen said...

Very cool, Chris!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Chris, could you put these up for sale at Paperthreads? I missed the download, and I love these!
Thanks, Pam

**