Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day Inspiration & Showcase


Share |


It's World Card Making Day!! What does that mean? Well you make cards or just look at them for inspiration and pizzazz and just plain old creative fun.

And after you are done here you can visit... Ginger,  then  Ileana &  then Lori. They plan to post some inspiration as well. It's a VDBC Designers and Friends. We should do this more often How fun! Let's plan on it. If you have a card posted on your blog today. Comment below I would love to see.
Also, the newsletter is coming out today. Don't forget to look for that. or I will post the link on my facebook. I worked on it all day Friday. woohoo. It's full of good stuff.

Now for my card and more....

I wanted to share with you a file from my new QMC loaded to the store. He is a floating Santa. So cute.
I have this file to Caz as a special projects for holiday cards and she outdid herself by opening up the digital file and instead of cutting it she created a digital card first and then she cut the card afterwards and did a traditional one as well. How fantastic!!!

Here are the Cards from Caz and I will post some more info on them next week.









Isn't this Santa cutey! You can find him in the new QMC. And here is some info on that. There are some change so please read the description carefully in the store. And I have already loaded a few files. Like the whole Roadway Monogram Set.


And, also, don't forget the new October Grab Bag is here. you can see larger images in the store, Buy it in the first week and you will get a bonus Halloween file.
We have so many goodies it is our own kinda Trick or Treating.
It is so full of fun files. I think an October Grab Bag Challenge is definitely in order!
First week buys get the extra file! Don't be late. Enjoy!
Chris






To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**