Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Met the goal and on I go

Woohoo!! So I sent out all the challenge links yesterday! lots of new faces and i will keep sending them out for a few weeks and then leave it for everyone to get their projects done. So glad I met that goal.
Then next the QMC File Challenge running in the forum by Dana is wrapping up! Dana chose the Music Jumbles offered in the QMC and there were lots of folks who jumped on the opportunity to cut it and play. You don't have to be a QMC Member and could buy the file, but those in the QMC already had it. So it gave lots of opportunity to play. So many awesome projects. Did you see them?? There in the forum pretty cool.
*************************
And then next Rosalie already posted the February Sketch Challenge which includes the Die cut files to make it easier for you. I included some files that could be used with the pen. Lots of discussion in the forum about which pen and how to do. Which is awesome to see the Creative process.

This is the next Sketch Challenge layout in the forum.

And if you want to join my Cutter File Challenge scroll down on the right hand side of my blog and check out the file and the details.
On to life... So my hubby is headed to Wisconsin right now. He is getting on a plane in 80 degree weather and headed to weather which for a high has been 11 below 0. And by the time he arrives it will probably 20 below because it will be late tonight. THAT IS A 100 DEGREES difference! Holy Cow! I forgot to send the camera with him, but my sister sent the camera with her hubby. I can't imagine how cold it will be on the ice for fishing. But I do know. They will have an awesome time. my little one is already missing him, but told Dad he would take care of Mom. So he keeps saying it's okay Mom. He'll be home soon. It's cute. My 4 year old has become protective of Mom. It is awesome.
So my plans are to hang out and work on files (fix the piano one) and catch up some of my many ideas I have and get them into cutter format and the ones that are already in format to the test cut and store. Wew!! And then will spend an evening with my sister. We will probably make homemade potato salad (ADDICTED) and then she wants some help setting up her Craft Robo. Just hang out for the evening. We haven't done that in a while.
Well my little one calls... I better run!!
Have a wonderful rest of the day.
Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**