Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Digi-Cut and Digi-Scrap the best of both worlds!!

So have you seen Caz floating around posting awesome files both digital and hybrid. Well if you have you probably have figured out that she has joined my Creative Team Crew. Wooohoo!! And some of her work is awesome. Adding her digital scrapbooking touches and also cutting files on here KNK she has provent that when it comes to hybrid you can have the best of both worlds. Here is a little about Caz. and you can see her awesome files at the Creative Teams blog.


Welcome to the Team!!


Hi, I’m Caroline.

I am really excited about working for Visual Designs By Chris, my first foray into the dizzy world of hybrid scrapping. I hail from the Central Tablelands, New South Wales, Australia, although am originally from England (a long time ago). I am a SAHM of five. I have four beautiful girls ranging in age from 25 to 19. I have only one child left at home though, my gorgeous son 13yo Nicholas. Gary and I have been together for a long time but only tied the knot in 2006 whilst on holidays in Tasmania.
I have been scrapping since I was a kid, but recently discovered Digital Scrapbooking about 2 years ago. I love that this area of creativity joins together all the things I love, Scrapping, my KNK Maxx, Photography and my Computer (without which I am lost). I use PSCS3 and am learning about KNK Studio.
I am looking forward to meeting all of you soon.

Caroline Stedman



... You can chat with Aussie_Caz at the forum. So jump on over there!! Great looks and fun for digi-scrap and digi-cut.



Enjoy!
Chris Durnan, designer
The designer of the original QMC - aka Chris's Cutter File Club. Files available in SCUT GSD KNK WPC & AI. Multi-layered, Test Cut files. 20 plus files, but every membership so far has had 29 files for $10. Join today and get that icing on the cake of 9 extra files over 20 for $10.00
Don't miss out before it closes!

No comments:

**