Monday, September 8, 2008

WOOOHOO!! and QMC uploads

Woohoo!! I am posting in the morning. Yeah! It isn't the end of day. I am not exhausted. I am excited. I have uploaded new files to the QMC in the last few days. I am rejuvenated from a great weekend and my brain is crammed with new ideas! I love it. I can't wait to really get working. My little one is home sick today, but hopefully he will get better quick and with him resting right away it won't get as bad as it usually does. My MIL is home feeling happy to be home. I talked to her yesterday and you can tell in her tone. She is thrilled to be out of the hospital.

Tomorrow I should have some pics to post for everyone to see of our weekend. My nephew's 1st birthday and a day at the lake. fun fun.

Here are some of the files I have uploaded to QMC.




Off I go to get these thoughts out of my head and into cutter files. I already have a bunch drawn out just have to test cut. Wooohoo!

Enjoy!






Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

1 comment:

Teresa said...

WOW!!! Thanks Chris!!!

**