Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ALMOST LOADED!! woohooo!!

Hello Hello. Almost done. Almost have the last of my softwares loaded and can go back to being a designer. Woohoo! And I got the new Adobe suite which I have been saving for for about 9 months now. Thank goodness. So excited to play with it. I just can't wait to jump in. Well today is Wednesday which means I am off to take the little one to school and then to the library to work while he is there. My hubby can't take him. So I work from the library. Oh and have to return my books. yowser. I better get those.

We had a wonderful weekend and I will try to post later about my little dancing maniac son. :-) Love him Love my hubby Love life.

Talk to you soon
Enjoy!




Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**