Monday, February 18, 2008

More later, but right now Introducing Sussann

Good Monday Morning everyone!!


Thanks for everyone who voted on the poll for the QMC file. It was a close race, but I will upload the file to the forum by tomorrow morning.


This week is rodeo week here in town. So my little one wants to wear his cowboy hat and boots to preschool. So why not. He looks cute and is ready to go. More weekend stories on him this afternoon or tomorrow.


For now I wanted to announce Sussann Lovett as a Creative Team Member. I am working on her creative page for the main website, but for now here are a few awesome pieces sent to me from her and when I get her page up I will post the link and you can read all about this talented lady.


Here are a few of her pieces!

Love them! Welcome to the team Sussann...

I better run. We are taking the big truck to town and my little one is "READDDYYY To go MOM!"

Enjoy!
Chris

1 comment:

KathyinMN said...

Ohhh, a fellow cheesehead! Love the layout Susan! Welcome! More Packer pages please ...

Kathy

**