Monday, January 12, 2009

Thank yous.. new QMC files.. and just fun stuff.

First a few Thank Yous... Thank you to all the familiar faces I am seeing in the store. I really appreciate your support.

Thank you to my hubby for hanging out on a Sunday and watching football while I work and rework new files. And just lending me that smile when I look over at him. I couldn't do it without him.



Thank you to all the new members to the QMC that I am seeing. It is fun to see all the new folks with cutting machines sharing their excitement.



Thank you to all those who have referred others to me. It really helps me to continue working on new files.



Because I could never completely express my appreciation to everyone. So I will just keep plunking away and trying to provide the best files and club and a helpful community. I truly am blessed. Thank you.




Now on to it...



Been to the membership area lately?
Well there are a few new files in both 4shared and the forum. I try to create files that you can use together or pull them apart and use them how you'd like.


If you are not a QMC Member, I will post the links as I get these loaded to the store in the Fresh Files Discount area. But for now.. here are some pictures...



Party Hardy.

Make a Joyful Noise

Musical Jumble



Also, been to the forum lately? Wow Karen is running a fun game of Bingo. Just to see everyones beautiful birthday cards is worth the visit.


And the creative team members are churning out some awesome pieces which you can see on their blog or you can see in the forum.


We have a new Creative Team Member that comes to us... I will be announcing her this week, but you may have seen her in the forum posting already. We are excited to have her join our team. Beautiful work. She will fit in nicely with our other CT members.


Also, speaking of CT members have you seen Joni's Crop & Cop story. This story just made me giggle. I was worried about her in the beginning and then it comes out with a happy ending and even re-enactment photos for her scrapbook. I posted it at the forum. or you can visit her blog. to see it. Wow! thanks for the smile Joni. My hubby liked the story and even said. Wow you guys are nutz! ha! Nah just happy!


This week I will be posting info on the Commercial License that has been requested of me. It has gone through a total revamp after listening to many folks on what they would like.



Yes, I will be posting a picture of all of us on horse. My Father-in-law came out to watch us ride on Saturday and probably got the only picture in existence of all of us on horse back. I am hoping it is nice and will post it as soon as he sends it my way.


The current Fresh Files discount is coming down from the store as I reload more files to the store. Thank you to everyone for their specific requests. They will be a coming and will get the discount for the first few days in the store. That's how it works. You will find them on the front page of the store.


Have a wonderful day! Make it a great week!


Enjoy!!



Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**