Friday, January 2, 2009

Andrea's Album - with my friend Raquel

My friend Raquel came over before Christmas and we made this book for her niece. We made it so that her niece could put in the pictures like we did for my niece. It was fun to work together with Raquel on it. made me think I need to setup an every other month create it craft it event with my friends who like to craft. Would be fun. Here is her book... Raquel picked out all the items and came over and I just add the stamps I had and my chitter chatter while we worked on it. I think it came out awesome and just another reason why I like these clear acrylic albums.






























Enjoy!

Chris


Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**