Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome to Tricia Cole!

Welcome!!!!


Welcome to our new Creative Team member Tricia Cole. Tricia comes to us from the awesome Wishblading Well design team. We are happy to have her a part of our creative team. Below is a little about Tricia and you can see a few of her first projects at the Creative Teams Blog. Welcome Tricia! (while your there check out Rosalie's use of the latest QMC file. See you later Alligator)

And many of you have already commented on her great work in the forum! So thank you for welcoming her with all your positive comments.

About Tricia...




I’m a 37 year old mother of one Autistic daughter named Alexandria, step mother to a 25 year old son named William and a 22 year old daughter names Judie as well as a very young grandmother to one 18 month old grand daughter named Chloe. I have been scrapping for about 12 years now, and I love every minute of it. I use the QK Silhouette and love it. There is not a layout that I don’t use it on. My scrapping style is eclectic. I love everything and am not scared to try anything. When I am not scrapping I am behind the camera taking pictures of my family and the world around me. I just recently started making cards seriously where it used to be a one time thing that I did quickly and didn’t care how it turned out.

Lots of things happening at the end of the week at VDBC.. So check back again... see ya then!!



Enjoy!



Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**