Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Soo much...

So much going on as usual, but this is a good thing. I am starting to almost feel human. Almost ... being the key here and because I feel like I wasn't active enough for the Secret Sale I have extended the date some. And in doing so I uploaded the QMC back to the store but increased the price to compensate for the sale. Hope that makes sense. So I will keep uploading my files in order to catch the secret sale.


Next if you have purchased the QMC for 2009 1st Quarter.. Please make sure you are a forum member by logging in. The forum and the store have two different login systems. I can only add those to the section who have registered there. If you are planning on downloading through 4 shared. Just download the pdf from the link sent to you after purchasing. This pdf gives you the login information for 4shared.




And ..... Happy New Year!!!
The future is filled with so many possibilities.
I am excited about the new year to come!







This is our finished snowflake photo ornaments I made for the family. I glued the picture to the front part of the flake, my son glued the back piece on and cut the ribbon and helped thread them for everyone. he was happy to take his little bag and be able to give everyone something for the holidays. And he put his name on the back. I had him do this before they were glued together because he uses the pen pretty heavily still. They came out nice.



And this is a picture my hubby took of the sunset a couple days before Christmas. I had to share because I thought it was beautiful.





Enjoy!

Chris Durnan, designer


Chris Durnan, designer
The designer of the original QMC - aka Chris's Cutter File Club. Files available in SCUT GSD KNK WPC & AI. Multi-layered, Test Cut files. 20 plus files, but every membership so far has had 29 files for $10. Join today and get that icing on the cake of 9 extra files over 20 for $10.00
For more info... . Don't miss out before it closes!

No comments:

**