Monday, December 29, 2008

Cough Cough... Bingo, QMC almost done, Secret Sale one more day

Still not feeling well. Feeling like I can't breathe very deeply. I will be glad when this cold runs its course. we were doing better over Christmas and then bam the day after Christmas all sick again. ugh. So I am short and sweet in posting today.

Things you want to know. Karen is the BINGO hostest with the mostest for January so jump on over there and sign up. Always lots of Fun. thank you to Melody who did it last time.

There are minimal day to get your downloads for the QMC down. I will be closing it on the 31st. So that is the date you need to get them all down by. I have sent everyone the 4 shared info or offered it to those who have joined the forum. Two ways to get it. Last day to claim your files however is 31st. After that bye bye.

And the last day for the Secret Sale is tomorrow. Everything is 40% off in the store. Not sure when I will have another, but will keep trying to upload.

Okay I am back to bed.
Enjoy!

Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**