Monday, December 1, 2008

Recuperating Guys! My Dad, and the new QMC

Hello to everyone! I lost track of my Monday because I was taking care of my guys. Both are sick with the stomach flu. My hubby never gets sick and he is down for the count. So wew! My little one made it through the ballet and when we got out. Yucko bucko puke all over. And he is so sweet. So worried about the mess and if his Dad was okay because he was holding him when it happened. Then Dad started to get sick. So I sat up with the little one and watched movies most of the night. Today was a day of recuperation and trying to get everything together for the rest of the week.

My Dad is coming to town. WOOOHOO! He will be here Sunday. I am so excited to see him and miss him so much. Fantastic. We will be celebrating Christmas with my siblings and Dad and their families. And this year the festivities are at my house. Well I have been looking at my ancient couches and wondering what to do because they are just horrid and you can feel the wood frame now as you sit in them. Well my hubby had seen one ad recently with a couch we both decided we liked. So hmmm... well we went shopping and ordered them. They will be here tomorrow. YEah! So excited. My first ever picked out not hand me down couch (although I love my helpful family, we are definitely furniture swappers in this family) So when they get here and they are very western I will send some pics to the blog.

And today I got the QMC up into the store and after much deliberation and conversation with people I think we will just keep calling it Chris's QMC! It is easier and QMC is something I have used since the beginning. So yeah!! And on that note the QMC is in the store. This first week there are 4 additional files for the Early Birds.

So it is time to sign up for the 1st quarter 2009. The early bird files will only be downloaded from the store and not in the QMC. You can see it in the store HERE. And yes I am gonna keep it at 4shared and the forum for everyone to use it as they like. And next, you are guaranteed 20 files, but so far we have 29 files for every membership. Plus if you join the first week you will get the 4 additional files. WOohoo!!


And the 4 Early Bird Files are...




I am off to bed... Gotta get some sleep in before I need to run around tomorrow. Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

Enjoy!

Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**