Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last day for the early bird... pics of the family.. hack hack

First some business..

Today, Tuesday, is the last day the store will hold the 1st quarter 2009 QMC with early bird files.Link to: http://www.visualdesignsbychris.com/store/product.php?productid=16143&cat=0&page=1&featured

You can still purchase the QMC for 2009 1st quarter. However, it will not include the early bird files after today.

I will be back at it full force tomorrow afternoon after my Dad leaves. I have some great new ideas and am looking forward to the new year.

Time is dwindling for the current QMC, but I will have the last 4 files up shortly. Please make sure that you get them downloaded by Dec. 31st. After that the section will close. Link to the section: http://www.visualdesignsbychris.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75

And as for a Challenge… I am shooting for January. I gets lots of emails on this and just want you to know that is the tentative plan.

And now on to family visits... So it was a wonderful time and here is a picture of my Brother and Sister and their spouses and children and my Dad. This is on our new couches


And then my Dad and his grandkids. He is smiling you just can't tell under the mustache. haha. My little one is 4.5 and the other two are a little over a year. They are a month apart. But just smiler kids. Love it. And if they all look slightly sick it's cause they are. So this week instead of the flu we are dealing with runny noses and coughs. hack hack. My included. I have discovered my new couches are MAHVELOUS to sleep on. haha. love it.
Well I'll be back for more tomorrow. I am off to get a quick snoose in to keep up the energy and then head to my sisters for pizza and more time with my Dad. He hasn't left yet, but I miss him already.

Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer
The designer of the original QMC for Cutter Files. Files available in SCUT GSD KNK WPC & AI. Multi-layered, Test Cut files. 20 plus files, but every membership so far has had 29 files for $10. Join today and get that icing on the cake of 9 extra files over 20 for $10.00
For more info..http://visualdesignsbychris.com/ccfclub.html . . Don't miss out before it closes!

No comments:

**