Thursday, December 11, 2008

3 more to the qmc.. Christmas trees, paper chains, angels

I uploaded these files to the QMC yesterday. Which means I need 2 more to make the 29 for this quarter and I have them already in the works. If you are not part of the QMC and want one of these files you can purchase them at the store. I am gonna run got a sicky hubby in bed and little boy in bed too. Time to catch up while the house is quiet.



To Purchase Paper Chain

To Purchase Good Friends ...



Enjoy!
Chris Durnan, designer
My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jeanette S said...

When is the next challenge.. I had fun with the last one..

**