Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Moving day

So today the carpet is supposed to be in. My hubby and I finished the painting last night. Got hay for the horses. Came home and just sat here in an exhausted state. Then poured ourselves a glass of red wine and sat on the front porch and watched the horses be crazy in a zoned and exhausted state. Well no rest for the weary or the wicked however you prefer the saying. Today is moving day. So I am posting quickly and then heading in to take the kiddo to school. Hit the library probably and then go to the new office and pray for carpeting. If it's there we'll start the mass move and hopefully make it home in time to breathe and then next week I should have some time to get back to designing. I have a sketch pad in my purse with a bunch of ideas in it. And now that sketch pad has paint on it. wew. I better run so I can get everyone dressed and ready to go. Thank you to everyone who posted me so many Happy Birthdays in the last few days! Thank you. Also, if you didn't get a challenge link and want it. Email me again. I think I have sent them all out. But I might have missed one with all the painting and paint fumes floating around. Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**