Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tis Tuesday...

Howdy everyone! What a great weekend. Lots of time spent with family, went to a rodeo and got to dance with the hubby! Life is awesome.

Thank you to everyone for participating in my sale this weekend! I really appreciate it.

Also, I am working on new files, but am trying to recoup and catch up for the weekend. So I am not promising for one today, but am definitely trying. Anyone have ideas for braces.. The only thing I can remember my cousin being called was Brace Face. Does anyone have any other cute titles to go with the files I am working on. Your thoughts as always are greatly appreciated.



This was sent to me from Tina A. I love it! I think the colors are great and I still love this crabby lion! Thank you soooo much for sharing it with me Tina. A favorite things page and my crabby lion made the cut!! Wooohooo! I am soooo proud.




Well hopefully more later today....

Enjoy!
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The name that immediately comes to my mind is "metal mouth".
HTH!

Ruth Ellen

Anonymous said...

Tinsel teeth,Tin grins are in
Dawn W

**