Sunday, June 3, 2012

QMC - Early Bird Files ... flying away

Lori of Beloved Keepsakes is covering the QMC this quarter. She has already loaded the early bird files to the QMC. I think they are superrrrr cute!!!!! Here they are... And they are gone on the 4th of June... jump in. Lori never disappoints and I have seen some of the files. they are all super cute so far and perfect for that summer time feel. Enjoy! Chris
QMC in Store...  for $10.00 woohooo!



I could see pulling this file apart and using the palm tree, beach and surfboards. fun!


Just the slide would be perfect for a "sliding into the next year" birthday card!

and who doesn't like a great disguise... :-)
Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**