Friday, June 22, 2012

Tile Plaques for Awards and other gifts

One of my favorite things to create are these tile plaques. I have done alot of Monogram ones, but recently had the opportunity to make some orders for other occasions.

These were for our Cub Scout Pack. Plaques for outgoing leaders moving on to Boy Scouts. Leaders in Cub Scouts are volunteer and it takes alot of time. This is a personal friend of mine and I made a few plaques for the family camp, but this is the one I wanted to throw "bling" on and really add some splash, but I thought I'd better be as reserved as our khaki brown shirts. But I think she loved it as it was.





And this was for a friends Mom as a gift.



So fun! I love to be creative. Enjoy!
Chris

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**