Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pinning Favs this week

I have a pinterest account. It is stuffed full with brimming ideas. I always wonder what is everyone else pinning that reads my blog. I thought I would share with you a few of my favs that I pinned recently...
These are not my pictures, but I have tried to link right back to the pinterest board so you can add them to your boards or go to the person's page and see them. (a 2 for one experience!)  I have listed their direct links at the bottom for those that would like to not "Pin" . Thank you to the world for such great ideas. You inspire me!




but tends to go for the same books. I though this might open up his eyes to something
new and different. Well these ones made me smile. 

Thank you to those inspiring folks at










To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**