Sunday, December 25, 2011

We believe....


We believe in Family, Friends, Christmas, Faith, Happiness and the spirit of Christmas in the small gestures and the large.... This was so apparent to me at my Sister's Daughter's Pagaent while my Dad was in town. My sister had called me and asked for a present for my son for "Santa" was coming. I was thankful for such a thoughtful sister, but must admit didn't think much more of it.
We attended the cutest Pagaent ever. So many smiling faces of children all under the age of 4. They sang and danced for four sweet songs. Just wonderful. Then Santa came out and and handed out presents. My son as you can see in the picture below got the honor of being the big kid and being in charge of the camera. He was to do his best to get good pics of my niece and nephew. he worked hard at this, but when Santa came out he just paused. He kept taking pics and then Santa called his name and he jumped up and sat on his lap and came back beaming to us with his present.

I smiled at him and said... "Did you get what you wanted?" he said yes... I said" Do you like it?" he says yes all in a gush and rush..." Mom Mom I wished he would call my name to and he Did. he Did. and I got to sit on his lap and he did." And he smiled at me and showed me the wrapper... "And he spelled my Name right!!"  a few extra minutes and my sister thought of my son and it made my heart beam and my cheeks hurt from smiling and my eyes wet with tears. The spirit of Christmas in thinking of others. Thank you to my sister. She is a wonderful Aunt. Such a small gesture, but it meant so much to a little boy who I know may not believe in Santa for much longer, but he does right now and he really just wanted to sit on his lap like the other kids and be a part of it.  So wonderful! I so love my life. These moments take my breath away.


Merry Christmas to you all from Greg and I and our son.

We believe in love, faith, and Happiness.
May today give you a moment to take your breathe away, in
all the hustle and bustle, a moment of glistening Christmas goodwill.

Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I could make a special moment for my nephew!! I love surprising my kids and my nephews. They are the center of my life and I love every moment with them!- Aunt Nannees

**