Saturday, December 24, 2011

12 days of Christmas Winner is

Anna Dowdy aka MamawAnn!! Thank you Anna for playing along and participating in the comment posts. Email me your choice below And I will send you your present by email or mail!

 

$10 gift card to either Michael’s or Paper Temptress (your choice) and the first QMC in the year 2012. Lori’s or Mine whichever it is… woohoo… .   I will mail/email the gift card out next week.

 

I took all the comment posts  on my blog and facebook from 12 days of Christmas and numbered them. Then put it through the random and came up with Anna’s number!

 

Yeah! Merry Christmas.

Enjoy!
Chris

4 comments:

Esther W-B said...

Congrats to Anna! Thank you for a fun 12 days Chris. Merry Christmas!

Caroline said...

Merry Christmas Chris, love the pics of the new addition!

Anna said...

Thanks so much to you Ileana and Jan for such a wonderful time. I hope you all have a wonderful blessed Merry CHRISTmas. Thanks again so much.

momof5 said...

Congratulations Anna! You are one lucky lady!curedi

**