Sunday, December 4, 2011

Floating Santa


Card A Day Blog Entrant for Dec 4th. Woohoo! Here is a project for today. Two projects. One is the file used with a cutter machine and the other is a digital project. These were created by Caz a long time member of my Creative Team and just inspiring with her versatility between cutter and digital world.

Here are Caz's notes about the non digital version:
Digital Cutter File - Visual Designs by Chris
Cardstock - DCWV and Cre8tiv Premium Textured
Adhesive Paper Prints - DCWV
Christmas Scrapbooking Kit - Maker unknown
Cuttlebug - D'Vine Swirl embossing folder
Kindy Glitz
Cotton Wool
Sanding Sponge
Adhesives - CM Precision Point GLue Pen; Xyron; Scotch ATG 700; Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro
cut on my KNK Maxx 15"



Here is the inside of the card.


And here is Caz's digital version.. Same file yeah!
Here are her notes: Card has been created in Photoshop CS3. I have added textures, styles and patterns to each layer of the card in order to give my card dimension.  Font used Tempus Sans ITC . These text layers also had styles added to them.



What a great couple projects. Thank you Caz! I love your style!
Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**