Monday, December 12, 2011

12 days of Christmas here we go!!

I know it is a busy busy couple of weeks ahead. But you might want to add this to your list of things to check off... 12 days of Christmas Creativity.


I am happy to say that Jan and Ileana have decided to pool together our creativity and come up with  "12 days of Christmas" fun. Here is the list of where to be on which day.

Day 1 - December 12th - Jan - Sam & Hailey Designs
Day 2 - December 13th - Ileana - I Scrap Designs
Day 3 - December 14th - Chris - Visual Designs by Chris
Day 4 - December 15th - Jan - Sam & Hailey Designs
Day 5 - December 16th - Ileana - I Scrap Designs
Day 6 - December 17th - Chris - Visual Designs by Chris
Day 7 - December 18th - Jan - Sam & Hailey Designs
Day 8 - December 19th - Ileana - I Scrap Designs
Day 9 - December 20th - Chris - Visual Designs by Chris
Day 10 - December 21st - Jan - Sam & Hailey Designs
Day 11 - December 22nd - Ileana - I Scrap Designs
Day 12 - December 23rd - Chris - Visual Designs by Chris




Stop by tomorrow and I will be the designer for Card-A-Day Blog to!

Enjoy!
Chris

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Kelly S said...

Looking forward to the inspiration from all 3 of you talented ladies. So much still to do and so little time left. I can use all the inspiration I can get. :-)

Esther W-B said...

What a great idea! Looking forward to all the fun and can't wait for your tiles to hit the store.

Pam S said...

Lots of great ideas!!!

Pam S said...

I posted a comment on facebook.

lilred said...

Looking forward to seeing all the great ideas and projects. Love 12 days of Christmas!

**