Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

What a great Mother's Day! Really I couldn't be the parent I am without my hubby. So when we celebrate Mother's Day I think of all the details, helps and things my hubby does that supports me as a Mom. I am truly blessed. And then my kiddo. He really is the light of our lives. I love being a Mom more than I ever thought I would. It gets better every moment.

 

So I hope you had a great Mother's Day. My hubby took me to brunch which was delish. And then we hit the sporting good stores. Not a mother's day thing for most, but for me it was fun. We are planning our Scouts Camping Trip and need a few sleeping bags. So we took the time to wander the store and check everything out. We stopped at a few stores. This chair was at one store. My son couldn't stop giggling as he sat in it. Yep the giggling made Mother's Day the best.  And in the morning my kiddo gave me an electric pencil sharpener. FANTASTIC!! Pencil sharpening is the bane of my existence at homework time. So this is the perfect gift for me as a Mom. And I got some new shoes I could hike in. I have them on right now. They are sooo comfy.

 

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and your day was filled with togetherness and giggles.

 

Enjoy!

Chris

No comments:

**