Tuesday, May 24, 2011

choices in the QMC!! Wooohoo!






If you are a QMC Member you have two choices to make in the forum private area...
I will load the top two of the softball choices.






And choose between one or the other for the sentiments.




Thanks for helping me out with the indecision!! Here is where the polls are...
If you want to join... here is that place.

On to life..
My son came home today and said it was the best day ever! Love that! Apparently the fire dep't was there today for field day at the school and they got more then a little wet starting out with a bucket brigade. My kiddo is excited about summer, but is worried about missing out on his friends. Summer for us is short and sweet as it is year round school. I am already looking at our break in fall and what/where we can go camping. Yearbooks came out this week and my little one was looking through his as I was filling up gas. I looked in the window of the truck and he said with the perfect smile and a cock of the head. "I love you Mom. Thank you for this." as he pointed at the yearbook. he had found our ad in the yearbook for him that said how proud again we were of him. The first thing he flips to when showing off his yearbook is the ad in the back from us beaming over him. It is wonderful that I can make him smile with just a few words immortalized in print in this little book filled with smiling faces. love my life..

Have a great day!
Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**