Tuesday, August 24, 2010

La Cucaracha ....





Well my hubby picked up this little guy last time we were at the auction. Random whimsical things come in to the auction during the tack. They usually are cheap. This little cucaracha has a purpose. He is a boot jack for pulling off my hubbies boots after being outside. He is also my tormentor. I soooo want to paint him something like this below. But I am quite sure it will not be well rec'd or at least followed with a grimace maybe an eye roll. My hubby deals well with my need for color in the desert. So for now he sits on the patio boring and black while I envision different color schemes for his wings. haha. Hey I didn't say glitter or sequins just color. At least I am self controlling a little... but I do have really nice microbeads by Martha Stewart in many colors. oohhhhh... Self Control. Have a wonderful day! Enjoy! Chris
PS I did this touchup in photoshop to my hubby in case he is reading this.

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!


My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**