Friday, August 6, 2010

Hubby Bragging. Leatherwork





Well I am gonna brag for a bit. My hubby has wowed my again. We have a friend who my husband has known for a very long time. So he decided to work on some leather for him.So he drew out some new patterns and created the leatherwork and put it in a frame for him. Just makes me happy to see him create things.

I firmly believe that handmade gifts are so much nicer. And many of our friends/family have everything they could ever possibly need. so to come up with something new and creative then can use is fun. I think our friend really liked it.
Well i thought I would share the pictures with you. I think he is getting a little better every time.
Have a fantastic weeekend!!! Enjoy! Chris



Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!


My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**