Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A few things to update ...

First… A weekly challenge is posted. Your goal is to post anything you have cut from a current member of VDBC and the More Team. That’s it. It can just be a cut, a finished project. Anything that you have cut last from our wonderful designs. And you can get an extra entry by mentioning it on my fan page. HERE.

 

 

Second…  The 2011 Planner Swap  has been posted in the forum. A great swap. I participated in this last year and the recipients loved their gifts. I was bummed I didn’t sign up for more to keep one of my own. It’s a great way to get help finishing up some gifts and is due in a few months so plenty of time to work on it.  Here is last years swap thread where you can see some of the finished pieces. Love love love it.

 

Third .. I posted another QMC file 1st Snuggles to the QMC Membership. The membership is still open for members. If you’d like to join.

 

Fourth.. the grab bag is awesome filled with school and games files. Don’t forget to grab it up. J

 

Fifth… Happy Tuesday to you!!!

Enjoy!

Chris

 

 

No comments:

**