Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thursday .. Thanksgiving day Pictures

First at the top of my blog I have pulled up the holiday play list if you have a new favorite song you want me to add to it let me know. It is just a collection of music I like for the holidays. I hope you enjoy listening to it through the holidays. Now for pictures in "no particular order".

Thursday we had Thanksgiving at my in-laws. we got to spend the night there Wednesday night. So we helped out lots and had a wonderful time with everyone. The table was long and filled with lots of great conversation, food, and teasing. Definitely a happy family.

Here is my hubby's beautiful cousin and her son.


Here is the cousin's hubby on the right and my son's Godfather on the left. Of course my kiddo the drum meister is in the middle.
We brought rock band and after dinner plugged it in and all hung out and played. It was lots of fun.
This is some family singing and playing. Smiles all around.


Here are the ladies. That is my MIL in the middle in the turquoise shirt. She is looking great! And ready and raring to go.


This is a shot of our table from one end and then the other. Aunts, Uncles, friends and more.
And the other end.
This is my son's Bobby hat he got from his Uncle JB a month or so go. So many kids grab it and throw it on. It is cute. My son loves to wear it with his star wars trooper gun. I don't ask. I just go with the flow. This guy was just tooo cute!.


And this is my beautiful niece with her NEWWWW (to her) Car. She was just cheesy grin. Was wonderful to see the smile and had to pause for a moment and remember that excitement of freedom and decisions at that age. Cute to see her smile!!

And that is it for now. More pictures to come.
Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**