Monday, December 21, 2009

Cool Fiskars tool!!

All right here is a new tool that I love. I bought it at the grocery store in the scrapbook aisle! Yes I Love the grocery store to. My hands ache in the cold and I find it easier to hold fatter items. When I hold my exacto knife at times it causes issues. I just can't manuaver it right. And this little tool is nice. I cut a lot of preglittered stock and I didn't want to hash my mat or my blade so I didn't want to run it max depth and max thickness. So this little knife by fiskars really helped me to manuever quickly those cuts that just needed a little more oomph after I pulled the paper off the mat. It is by Fiskars and fits over the finger. I loved it. And the perk is it will hang on my tool magnet. Love that! I love things to be reachable and not crammed in a drawer.

Please ignore my fat little fingers. I have fat little fingers to match my barney rubble toes. So at least I am balanced. My fingers end up in horse hair, glue, dog hair, kid hair, buttoning jeans, vinyl cutting... I can't do the long nails. I know they would look wonderful, but I just like to get dirty and don't want to worry about getting my nails done. so needless to say my hubby loves them so tis all that matters!!
I love this little tool!
Enjoy!
Chris







Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**