Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ready to do some trades....

Hello to all! Alot going on in the BINGO game at the forum so I am trying to keep up with the folks over there. Yeahoo!! So I thought what could I put on my blog today??... How about my Mother's Day pic. I always squat down so my kiddo and I are cheek to cheek in the pics. We were one our way to the horse auction. Lots and Lots of fun. And I blurred the background out of the pic because wow Messy House. Anyone know how to put a better background in? I do, but haven't had the chance yet. Well here is my kiddo on my 5th Mother's Day. Pretty soon he will be squatting down to take pictures with me. Love him! Thanks to the hubby for taking the picture.


And... I am ready to do some trade.. I need some Blinkies for a few different projects. If you are interested in and have experience in creating animated gifs let me know. I keep trying to get to it and run out of time. Well really I want to create cutter files. I'd be happy to trade out some files or a membership for a quarter for the help. Really want someone with some experience. Thank you so much!!

Off I go....
Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**