Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! If you find the time to craft, there is alot going on in the forum and sign-ups. So please take a visit.

We will be running Chris's Cutter File Challenge through the forum in June. So if you are interested in participating, please join the forum ahead of time. It does take approval to get into the forums and I don't want anyone to be delayed because we check every email against a spammer database to try to avoid any problems. . I have some great hostesses that are going to help me this time.
I am so excited!

Well I am gonna make this short and head to spend some time with my guys!

I have dollar deals on the my front page of the store which include

A star jumble set. great for Fourth of July with 5 different types.

A Garden Nameplate: for those who tend their own gardens whether they be in the ground or the flowers/friends in their lives.

Roasting Marshmallows. Yum

Essentials for cutting extras on your pages.

A couple mini albums and word books


And a few others!!


The QMC will be closing soon. so if you are interested in joining please do before it closes it's doors for the rest of the quarter.


Have a Wonderful weekend!!




Enjoy!

Chris

No comments:

**