Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesdays Almost gone.. but I am sliding in with more submissions...

Hello everyone!! Heading back over to the forum to keep working, but wanted to show you some more challenge entries. Just phenomenal...

Before I do.. thank you to those who have joined my new forum. You can do so also at http://visualdesignsbychris.com/forum/ . If you are a QMC member or Chris's Cutter File Club, you can email me with the subject FORUM ADD. After you join the forum and I will add you to the section so you can see it. You can still join Chris's Cutter File Club, originally QMC, as well.

As for the rest of my files.. I am working working on it. Should be lots of fun.. But even more fun.. looking at these great submissions!
From Gina...
From Jenette S...

From Sheri Inside of Card...
From Sheri outside of card. ..
From Marilee outside of Card ...From Marilee inside of card...

If you want to join the Challenge, You still can. I will offer the link up to the last week!

Enjoy!


Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**