Monday, October 6, 2008

LOOK AT ALL THESE ENTRIES! WOW!

I am always impressed with the amount of creativity that comes with these challenges. I have over 100 requests for joining in and already the samples are coming in. I am going to post some more tomorrow. But here are some to look at tonight, but many different creative people. Thank you to those who have participated. This really makes it awesome for me! To see everyone putting things to use.

There is still time to join the challenge. If you want to join in and need more info you can visit here for more info. It is due October 26th. so lots and lots and lots of time to play. First check out all of these below!!

There is still room in Chris's Cutter File Club, orginally the QMC, so if you want more info, please visit the link on the button on the right.. or visit my home page and look for the info on the left. Thank you to those who have already joined!



From Lisa.. sorry about the sideways. In my rush I didn't flip it... rrrr. I will get it flipped for the slideshow. From Lori M.

From Lori M also...

From Didi!
From Ginny..
From Heather...
From Linda C
And there will be more to come tomorrow to see!!
Thanks for stopping by.. So now I must go respond to all the email from the weekend. So if you are looking for an email from me. It should be coming soon.
Enjoy!



Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, thanks for putting my layout on your blog. The gas pump handle cut file was perfect for the layout I had planned in my head. Thanks for making it come to fruition. Linda

Jill M said...

Chris, I would love to buy the file, experiencing gas pains with the gas pump. How do I get it now that you are not on Paperthreads?

Jill

**