Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Organizing the scrap room...

Howdy and Hello.
Well it is Tuesday. My little one is home with me today. I have decided to do house stuff and work on new files for the QMC today and run to town tomorrow and spend all day finishing my long list of errands. Do it in one day and save gas or not. I think in the middle of all the stops we will hit the mall so my little one can play for a bit and get a break. I am looking forward to it.

So I havebeen working on my craft room/office space. I did some last weekend and can't decide what form of organization I want for my things. I have been doing some research and found a very helpful blog (link) Mostly for sewing room organization, but the ideas and links were just awesome. So I will be looking further into it. I really think I will put up a sheet of thin metal and use some form of magnetic tins and pockets. Especially since school is gonna start and alot of the "for your school lockers" products have magnets on them. We shall see. Still working it out. Slowly but surely. I also am purging and pitching and donating items left and right. Today I will be loading up the back of the truck with more goodwill items so I can plan to hit the drop off stop on my way tomorrow. I am ready for it to just be organized so I can get back to scrapping and creating. Right now I crawl over everything and run test cuts and thats it. Will be nice to have it together, but I won't have it done I am sure for a bit.

Also, looking at some track spotlighting. I have an overhead light in my craft room so when standing there everything seems to have a shadow on it and that shadow is me. So I am going to put some tracklight above my head and shine right down where I am working. Something else I am researcing.

Well I better run. Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris

1 comment:

scrappinmama said...

Wasn't sure if my comment made it thru yesterday or not because I kept getting an error message. You might check on pegboard also. I have it on one wall in my scrap area and don't know what I would do without it. I hang my tools there for easy access while I am scrapping.

**