Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Slumber Party


Short message cause the dsl provider just called with an automated message saying the service may go down and could be down for 4 hours. Wew so gotta get this one up for today. Hope you enjoy! It was a request off a yahoo group. Gotta say it sounded like fun. Three layer cuts so you could use it anyway you want. this is my rendition of a pillow. Hope you like. Maybe I will see if I can come up with some other Slumber Party ones while I can't surf. Here is the link. Same terms of use and password as In the Garden or the House Card. Enjoy.

Chris

PS I gotta say I got the nicest email today from Mary at EasyWishblade group on Yahoo. Her comments really made me smile and if she is taking another glance at the files here I have to say Thanks again. Also, I am getting lots of emails about new users to their cutters. Mary has great tutorials on her group as well as the ones list on the right of my blog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary is here again, kicking herself b/c your awesome files are going too fast for her to get a hold of them!!! You've moved up on my morning to-do list so I can get a chance to download these before you remove them. Your files really do rock, you know!
~Mary

**