Thursday, February 15, 2007

Need a topic of inspiration


So I need some inspiration for the next one. I love this quote by Winston Churchill and have it on my website as well. It inspires me.
If you have a type of GSD file you would like created, please post a comment to this entry and I will see what I can do.
I have to say I checked my downloads and my download hits has gone way up from when I first started. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to leave a positive comment.
Enjoy your day! and if you have an idea, please leave it here, and I will work on them along with my own.
Enjoy!
Chris

6 comments:

Laura said...

Here's an idea since you do such a great job!

How about cub scouts, camping, pinewood derby, or soccer.

Thats my topic of inspiration!! hehe

Thanks for all your hard work.
Laura

Becky said...

Chris-

I love your files! Thanks so much for sharing!

Would you be inerested in making a couple of titles for me? And anyone else who has triplets! I know, there's not that many of us out there,so there aren't many resources for scrapping triplet pics.

What I'd love to have are titles like "3 Peas in a Pod" w/the little peas peeking out, "Thrice Blessed", Triple Trouble", etc. I've had my WB for a while, but it's been hard to find the time to learn how to use any of the 3rd party software to make the designing easier. I've got the new WinPC on order, plus a class, so I hope I can start designing & sharing some of my own files soon.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I used your file with "Snow" and removed the word skiing from it. I am trying to do a page with my youngest son. He has his sled and we had a blizzard the day before. If you find time could you add "& SLEDING" in the same font as you did on your snow file? It turned out great - I cut it out of white cardstock and the mat out of blue - looks great.

Thanks for all that you share with us,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hi anyway to get the files that downloads have remove ??? I am new to Wishbalde and would love to have those files..

Anonymous said...

How about a title about cancer survivors?

Anonymous said...

Chris,

I love your files and am heartbroken that I didn't get the Thanks and Snow Ski (my husband and kids just went). Would love to have softball (girls). There are lots of baseball files, but not many softball. Thanks for your hard work. Kim

**