Friday, February 9, 2007

Playin the Mud


First let me say Thank you thank you for all the great comments I am receiving with the files. I really appreciate it from those who have taken the time to drop me a line.

Okay so I am not sure how this one came about. I just started doodling. And all the conversation about the difference between a quad and four wheeler it has transpired has caused me to create another one for the atv enthusiast scrapbook page. This comes apart in three pieces. I am not sure I know where I got the second layer shape from, but I think I will just go with it. hope you enjoy! Password is cupcake.

Okay so here is the link. This link is gone after 69 downloads. Please only use for personal use! and do not claim as your own or alter. Please link to my blog and not the direct link.

I am not sure how much creative time I will have, but enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

**