Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Planning Sheets - Love!


I know I have mentioned these before, but we have some new folks in the forum and here on my blog. I want you to know there is a hidden gem in the forum. It was posted by Angie, a few years ago,  and it is a planning sheets for layouts. This is just awesome tool. I print them actually and use them around the holidays to plan gifts and get everything together.

To plan cards/pages/projects. I print a sheet and put it in a three ring binder. I put plastic pockets in the binder and as I get things add to it. This would probably be great for prepping for a scrap retreat or craft weekend.

I just can't get enough of them. Here is the link for them in the forum. thank you again Angie!!!

If you have any organizational digital tool, you use for getting your projects done. Please share with us and add to the forum. We love to have them.

Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**