Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dive Right In card...

Welcome to the Card A Day Blog Followers....

And to the regular followers... don't forget to stop by tomorrow and see Friday's file or skip back to last Friday and see it.

But today's Card A Day I chose to highlight SongbirdVB card from our gallery. It uses one of my files. I and I just love the style of the card and the angles. It makes the card unique and interesting. Thank you Songbird for show casing the file in such a unique way.





Thank you SongbirdVB for posting this in the gallery. love it!!!

Makes a great kid card and adult card I think!!! It just looks like fun.
 Enjoy!
Chris

Today the newest Grab Bag has come out... Ileana, Lori and I "Smushed" it together with tons of cuts to add to many projects. this will be a very short sell Grab Bag as we are prepping for next months anniversary party. So jump on it quick and grab it!! It's only $7.00 and full full. Conversation Bubbles, Page Pockets Icons, Buckles, Frames, Awards, Corners, Fancy borders, Wow. Fun Cuts!




To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

This is just a fun summer card for a birthday!

**