Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Color Inspiration : Chamelon

My color inspiration today is this Chameleon. I found him on the Science Alert Fbook page and they pointed to the "Animal Story" page and there was not info on who took this phenomenal photo. Either way it inspired me and thank you to those who took the photo. You made my day. Natures color palette is un-believeable.


So I started playing with Color Schemes from this guy. 
And here is what I came up with. 




Which ones do you like the best?

I just think he is gorgeous, but I wouldn't want to live with him/her. 

Enjoy!
Chris






To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

second one down is my favourite, followed by the palette with the blue. Gorgeous pic!

**