Monday, May 24, 2010

The Aha Moment link...






Well  you can tell I was nervous oh and my eyes were watering because the lights were so powerful. (The realization that my acting career is over before it begins because my eyes water in bright lights. oh darn. ha.) I look kinda silly at points, but really it was from my heart.
If you'd like to see it. Here is the link.
I hope you Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!


My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**