Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturdays are so wonderful!

Got to spend some time with my guys as we worked around the house. I got my hubbies valentine card done. I will have to post that next week sometime. I started with a ribbon I wanted to use and as I was flipping through some papers I found something better I wanted to make. And I think it came out nice and is not to cutesy.
Also spent sometime listening to Daytona qualifying and cleaning out those things that just seem to accumulate in my craft room. Bunch of old ribbon in the goodwill bin and boxes and waste to the trash.

So my hubby worked on the fort roof. It is almost finished just short a piece and so it will have to finish next week. My son says he lovessss the skylight! Ha!

Worked some with my son's pony tulips. She amazes me. She is so calm, but we found a few things that bug her a bit so we shall work on them. For three she quite is quite calm and willing to stand with you. My son sat by the arena and watched and wanted to get in the round pen to work her to.

So nice when you spend a day working on random things that just need done. So then we sat by the fire and enjoyed the sunrise at went down. As my son told us a story about the "olden days" as in "2001" he said. Ha! Love it!

On to a great Sunday!

Enjoy!
Chris
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

**