Monday, February 8, 2010

Adding a little bit of my own sparkle..

So this weekend I worked on a few projects and spent some time with the guys. Here is one of those projects. I bought this bag. It is about the right size for my many travels around town to run errands. I like to have a bag to take into the truck on my way because then i don't have loose papers floating around or library books. Papers for meetings. It is all contained. Then I also liked the front pock on the right for my phone. And the clip for my keys in a grab it and go situation. So Here is the bag picture from the site I purchased.
So then I got it and thought... BLAH.. I like it. I love the colors. But it needs something. so I yanked out the Jolee's hotfixx and rhinestones and I also had a cross I was gonna use for another project... So here are my adds.  I had everything on hand. Including the little crystals. I love the sparkly.


Luckily after ironing on the cross was a lot flatter then this side view before ironing.

So then this is my end result.I like it. :)
My son thought it looked "very nice" and my hubby also said "it looked good" The men in my life deal with me adding things and special touches. I am happy. Soo woohoo.
Super Bowl.. .The most exciting part of Super Bowl was listening to my son razz my hubby. He perfectly picked the opposite team of my hubby so he could yell and go on and on and "cheese", or tease as the rest of us put it, my hubby. It was a ton of fun to watch.  I love to watch them giggle and razz eachother.

Love my life!!

Have a great rest of the week.
Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**