Friday, February 5, 2010

Been a bit crazy.... VDBC Store Flyer, Feb 1st

So this week has just been crazy busy for me and I am on one of my creative binges. I have a ton of kiddo stories to post, but just can’t drag myself away from creating files.

So I thought I would post the Store Flyer that was sent out. You can sign up for this sales flyer and not miss any deals on the front page of the store. It goes out twice a month listing sales, coupons, new files and the likes.

 

Also, if you are looking for something to craft this weekend or are using one of my files to create something for Valentine’s Day. visit the forum ((button at top) and enter your project in the Weekly Challenge. Or we have the Sketch Challenge with Die Cutter Files post for February. Rosalie Vos Tulp hosts this for us every month. And this is an approved by Becky Fleck of Pagemaps.com challenge. You have a cutter so why not have the files to help you finish the sketch challenge. Lots of fun!!

 

Hopefully next week I can get some of these kiddo stories up, but for now. I am creating creating!!

 

Wooohooo!

Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!

Chris

 

 

Things to see and Enjoy! at www.visualdesignsbychris.com

blinkie

January was a huge success with lots of happy cutters
, so we are going to continue again with February's Grab Bag. This months designers are Beloved Keepsakes, Darcy Dawson & Chris Durnan. There are over 12 zips to download and some with over 8 cuts in a "file" ...Jumbles, Mats, Frames, Titles. So much potential for so many projects. Full Value when listed seperately $29. Don't miss this month. They won't be bundled together again after February. Beloved Keepsakes is offering one additional file for those who purchase before Feb. 4th! Early Reviews are in... you can see them in the forum.


Beloved Keepsakes - Happy Valentine’s Day! To help celebrate I have a sweet treat just for you! If you purchase any BK design from Feb 10th though Feb 14th you will receive 25% off your entire BK purchase! And since I'm one of the designers in this month's grab bag if you purchase your bag on one of the first 4 days it's for sale, you’ll get a Bonus Design from me!


cardiology
Card-i-ology Creations – Happy Valentines day. I hope that you and your sweetie have the best day ever. Remember make it special. Remember to love them each day like there is no tomorrow and your love will never fade.


Chris Durnan
Chris Durnan... - Valentine's is the day my hubby proposed to me. It's a special holiday for us. So this week I am hosting the weekly challenge on Thurs. It will be to post your Valentine project with any of my files. You can see some of my Creative Teams takes on Vday with my files Here. Ever think of you Using an Alpha Jumble for a Vday file! Super Cute!


Darcy's Designs... I have a new line in the store...STENCILS! For February they are on sale 30% off. Check out my videos on how to use them, and make them HERE. Hope your Valentines is a happy, love filled one!


RSMobleys Designs: Happy Valentines every one. Feb 14th all my files in my part of the store will be 40% off. Be watching for my files from the January grab bag to be in store if you missed the January grab bags.


Join us in the forum for Weekly Challenges & Monthly Sketch Die Cutter file Challenge approved by Becky Fleck of Pagemaps. Visit and start cutting files & not just collecting. Enjoy! Also, we are hosting a Birthday Card Swap. Lots of fun!

 

No comments:

**