Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jing jing jing

Nope.. It isn't Christmas with a jingle bell. It is the software jing. I downloaded it yesterday to make 5 quick tutorials and share them. It worked quickly, easily and was just fun. If you need to screen captures or window video, I highly recommend it. I also have snagit by techsmith and just have never gotten the hang of the screen video capture in it. The slim down version of jing is free. So stop on over and check it out. http://www.jingproject.com/ Techsmith really knows its stuff. I loveee software especially those that work easily and well. Have fun!

Enjoy!
Chris

PS My other software I love is preset viewer. If you are interested there is a coupon for it posted in the forum. Thanks Tumasoft for sending that my way to share!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

**